Sunday, 16 June 2013

Cold Fingers - The Great Glove Search

Sitting in my living room, typing away,sipping a coffee , you would think that my fingers would be warm from all the keyboard action... ahhhhh NO , I feel like I need to wrap them in fleece or sticky tape them to the heater , its crazy how cold they are right now ... which got me thinking .... GLOVES , YES GLOVES , they're way underated and much in need , Sydney Siders and the like take note ...... Westfield.com.au as you may have noticed are having some HUGE sales at the moment and I couldnt help but seek some funky new gloves for the NOW ..... My favourite picks are those from Laura Ashley , check out my top three to inject a lil fun into your winter wardrobe and create that peek-a-boo effect of classy, lady-like style
Keep your Hands and Fingers toasty , in STYLE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment